Built for Security, IoT, Mobility, and Cloud
The Cisco¬Æ Catalyst¬Æ 9300 Series Switches are Cisco's lead stackable enterprise switching platform built for security, IoT, mobility, and cloud. They are the next generation of the industry's most widely deployed switching platform. The Catalyst 9300 Series switches form the foundational building block for Software-Defined Access (SD-Access), Cisco's lead enterprise architecture. At 480 Gbps, they are the industry's highest-density stacking bandwidth solution with the most flexible uplink architecture. The Catalyst 9300 Series is the first optimized platform for high-density 802.11ac Wave2. It sets new maximums for network scale. These switches are also ready for the future, with an x86 CPU architecture and more memory, enabling them to host containers and run third-party applications and scripts natively within the switch.
The Catalyst 9300 Series is designed for Cisco StackWise¬Æ virtual technology, providing flexible deployment with support for nonstop forwarding with stateful switchover (NSF/SSO), for the most resilient architecture in a stackable sub-50-ms solution. The highly resilient and efficient power architecture features Cisco StackPower¬Æ, which delivers high-density Cisco Universal Power Over Ethernet (Cisco UPOE¬Æ) and Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) ports. The switches are based on the Cisco Unified Access‚Ñ¢ Data Plane 2.0 (UADP) 2.0 architecture which not only protects your investment but also allows a larger scale and higher throughput. A modern operating system, open Cisco IOS XE with programmability offers advanced security capabilities and Internet of Things (IoT) convergence.
The foundation of Software-Defined Access
Advanced persistent security threats. The exponential growth of Internet of Things (IoT) devices. Mobility everywhere. Cloud adoption. All of these require a network fabric that integrates advanced hardware and software innovations to automate, secure, and simplify customer networks. The goal of this network fabric is to enable customer revenue growth by accelerating the rollout of business services.
The Cisco Digital Network Architecture (Cisco DNA‚Ñ¢) with SD-Access is the network fabric that powers business. It is an open and extensible, software-driven architecture that accelerates and simplifies your enterprise network operations. The programmable architecture frees your IT staff from time-consuming, repetitive network configuration tasks so they can focus instead on innovation that positively transforms your business. SD-Access enables policy-based automation from edge to cloud with foundational capabilities. These include:
- Simplified device deployment
- Unified management of wired and wireless networks
- Network virtualization and segmentation
- Group-based policies
- Context-based analytics
- Features 48 networking ports to meet the requirements of the most demanding workgroups
- Cascade to other network devices through the uplink port to expand your local area network
- Stack port provides an easy and hassle-free way to extend your office network
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast network speeds
- Layer 2 switch provides a complete lineup of features including IGMP snooping, port mirroring, and spanning tree
- Managed switch provides a reliable foundation for your network
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage