- Introducing updates to HPE StoreEasy 1460, 1560, 1660, and 1860 Storage models with Intel¬Æ Xeon¬Æ Scalable Bronze 3204 and Silver 4208 processors with PC4-2933 memory.
- Mirrored SFF boot SSDs and an additional open PCIe slot (new 1660 and 1860 models only).
- New and improved features in the HPE StoreEasy Management Console, including autonomous updates, simplified capacity planning, and enhanced performance reports.
- Support for new 16TB drives, for a maximum of 448TB of raw internal capacity on the HPE StoreEasy 1660 Expanded Storage.
Customized and Tailored for File Storage
HPE StoreEasy 1000 Storage is built on industry-leading HPE ProLiant Gen10 DNA and comes with pre-configured hardware and Microsoft¬Æ Windows¬Æ Storage Server 2016 OS. Get your NAS out of the box and online fast with tools that simplify installation and curb common configuration errors.
The new HPE StoreEasy Management Console is 2X as simple to manage enables administrators with any level of storage expertise to simplify core operations, including management of volumes, file shares, quotas, snapshots, and external enclosures.
Leverage the HPE StoreEasy Management Console's data-driven insights on capacity usage and performance to simplify planning. Administrators can easily identify maintenance windows and plan for capacity expansion with ease.
Economical hard disk drive (HDD) bundles make it easier for you to buy, deploy and provision additional storage capacity as your data needs grow using guided configurations. Quickly configure low-capacity email alerts to reduce disruption caused by capacity limitations.
Efficiency Saves you Time and Money
Achieve an average of 50 percent space savings with granular data deduplication and compression. An enhanced Microsoft Windows deduplication engine supports large files, up to 1 TB, and volumes up to 64 TB.
Built-in file sync and share enables employees, mobile workers and distributed teams to access their work files from any internet-connected desktop, smartphone, or tablet. Organizations can apply policies to wipe devices remotely and enforce lock screen passwords to protect data on employee devices.
Advanced data management capabilities automatically improve use of resources, comply with data retention policies, and enhance protection of sensitive files, even if they're downloaded from HPE StoreEasy and emailed to unauthorized recipients.
File Classification Infrastructure can dynamically identify files based on sensitivity and implement sophisticated access controls based on your organization's requirements using Active Directory Rights Management Services.
Multi-dimensional Protection for Your Data
Built from the world's most secure industry-standard servers the sixth generation of HPE StoreEasy 1000 Storage provides expanded security capabilities to help you protect your employees, customers, and organization in an evolving threat landscape.
HPE StoreEasy 1000 Storage protects data at rest with file system encryption and Microsoft BitLocker¬Æ drive encryption, as well as data in flight through SMB encryption and signing, and at the physical level with a lockable bezel.
Install and run endpoint protection such as antivirus on the system itself, which reduces the cost and complexity of connecting an external endpoint protection server. Prevent against data loss with Volume Shadow Copy Service online snapshots and simple cloud backup to Microsoft Azure.
- Perform computational tasks effectively accrediting the intel xeon bronze 1.90 ghz processor
- Gigabit Ethernet enables higher aggregate data transfer capacity which results in a better overall performance
- Through RAID levels (0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60, 1 adm, 10 adm), RAID provides data reliability, fault tolerance and improves overall performance