Built for security, IoT, mobility, and cloud
The Cisco¬Æ Catalyst¬Æ 9300 Series switches are Cisco's lead stackable enterprise switching platform built for security, IoT, mobility, and cloud. They are the next generation of the industry's most widely deployed switching platform. Catalyst 9300 Series switches form the foundational building block for Software-Defined Access (SD-Access), Cisco's lead enterprise architecture. At up to 1TB, they are the industry's highest-density stacking bandwidth solution with the most flexible uplink architecture. The Catalyst 9300 Series is the first optimized platform for high-density Wi-Fi 6 and 802.11ac Wave2. It sets new maximums for network scale. These switches are also ready for the future, with an x86 CPU architecture and more memory, enabling them to host containers and run third-party applications and scripts natively within the switch.
The Catalyst 9300 Series is designed for Cisco StackWise¬Æ technology, providing flexible deployment with support for nonstop forwarding with Stateful Switchover (NSF/SSO), for the most resilient architecture in a stackable (sub-50-ms) solution. The highly resilient and efficient power architecture features Cisco StackPower¬Æ, which delivers high-density Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+), 60W Cisco Universal Power over Ethernet (Cisco UPOE¬Æ) and 90W Cisco UPOE+ ports. The switches are based on the Cisco Unified Access‚Ñ¢ Data Plane 2.0 (UADP) architecture which not only protects your investment but also allows a larger scale and higher throughput. Catalyst 9300X models are based on a new ASIC, UADP 2.5sec, which adds Crypto support in hardware, including IPsec. A modern operating system, Cisco IOS¬Æ XE with programmability offers advanced security capabilities and Internet of Things (IoT) convergence.
The Foundation of software-Defined access
Advanced persistent security threats. The exponential growth of Internet of Things (IoT) devices. Mobility everywhere. Cloud adoption. All of these require a network fabric that integrates advanced hardware and software innovations to automate, secure, and simplify customer networks. The goal of this network fabric is to enable customer revenue growth by accelerating the rollout of business services.
- Cascade to other network devices through the uplink port to expand your local area network
- Stack port provides an easy and hassle-free way to extend your office network
- Supports optical fibre cable to span longer distances and provided high data transmission rates between servers and network components
- Supports layer 3 switching for enhanced performance and usability
- Managed switch provides a reliable foundation for your network
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- The desktop installation makes it ideal for deployments outside the wiring closet