The Cisco Catalyst IE3200 Rugged Series delivers high-speed Gigabit Ethernet connectivity in a compact form factor and is designed for a wide range of industrial applications where hardened products are required. The platform is built to withstand harsh environments in manufacturing, energy, transportation, mining, smart cities, and oil and gas. The IE3200 platform is also ideal for extended enterprise deployments in outdoor spaces, warehouses, and distribution centers.
These switches run Cisco IOS¬Æ XE, a next-generation operating system with built-in security and trust, featuring secure boot, image signing, and a Cisco¬Æ Trust anchor module. Cisco IOS XE also provides API-driven configuration with open APIs and data models.
The Cisco Catalyst IE3200 Rugged Series can be managed with powerful management tools such as Cisco DNA Center and Industrial Network Director, and can be easily set up with a completely redesigned, user-friendly, modern GUI tool called WebUI.
The IE3200 Series provides an option for up to eight ports of Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+), with a product SKU that is ideal for connecting PoE-powered end devices such as IP cameras, phones, wireless access points, sensors, and more.
- Expand your network capacity with the help of 8 networking ports and transfer your data quickly and easily
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast network speeds
- Can work as layer 3 routing for scalable network design
- Management capability provides control over setup and configuration of your network
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage