The Cisco Catalyst IE3400 Rugged Series switches deliver advanced, high-speed Gigabit Ethernet connectivity in a compact form factor, and are designed for a wide range of industrial applications where hardened products are required. The modular design of the Cisco Catalyst IE3400 Rugged Series offers the flexibility to expand up to 26 ports of Gigabit Ethernet with a range of expansion module options. The platform is built to withstand harsh environments in manufacturing, energy, transportation, mining, smart cities, and oil and gas. The IE3400 platform is also ideal for extended enterprise deployments in outdoor spaces, warehouses, and distribution centers.
The IE3400 Series runs Cisco IOS¬Æ XE, a next-generation operating system with built-in security and trust, featuring secure boot, image signing, and the Cisco¬Æ Trust anchor module. Cisco IOS XE also provides API-driven configuration with open APIs and data models.
The Cisco Catalyst IE3400 Rugged Series can be managed with powerful management tools such as Cisco DNA Center and Industrial Network Director, and can be easily set up with a completely redesigned, user-friendly, modern GUI tool called WebUI. The platform also supports Full Flexible NetFlow (FNF) for real-time visibility into traffic patterns and threat analysis with Cisco Stealthwatch¬Æ.
The IE3400 series (with expansion module) supports power budget of up to 480W for PoE/PoE+, shared across 24 ports, and is ideal for connecting PoE-powered end devices such as IP cameras, phones, wireless access points, sensors, and more.
- Features 10 networking ports to easily establish a local network or expand your existing one
- Cascade to other network devices through the uplink port to expand your local area network
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast network speeds
- Supports layer 3 switching for enhanced performance and usability
- Managed switch provides a reliable foundation for your network
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage