CLOUD-MANAGED COMPACT ACCESS SWITCHES
Cisco Meraki MS120-8
compact switches provide Layer 2 access switching in a fanless, compact form factor. All models include 1GbE SFP ports for fiber uplink, integrated mounting brackets, and a Kensington security slot, making them ideal for rapid and secure deployment to branch location.
Cisco Meraki switches are built from the ground-up to be easily managed without compromising any of the power and flexibility traditionally found in enterprise-class switches.
Meraki switches are managed through an elegant, intuitive cloud interface, rather than through command line. To set up a Meraki switch, just plug it in; there's no need for complicated configuration files or even direct physical access to the switch.
Meraki's centralized management gives administrators deep visibility into the network and how it's used. For example, you can quickly see which switches are near capacity across hundreds of sites, or find all configuration changes made by a member of the team with instant search.
- Expand your network capacity with the help of 8 networking ports and transfer your data quickly and easily
- Cascade to other network devices through the uplink port to expand your local area network
- Stack port provides an easy and hassle-free way to extend your office network
- Supports optical fibre cable to span longer distances and provided high data transmission rates between servers and network components
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet server connectivity while providing high-performance uplinks
- Layer 2 switch provides a complete lineup of features including IGMP snooping, port mirroring, and spanning tree
- Management capability provides control over setup and configuration of your network
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- With Wall mounting feature, you can conveniently install the switch while keeping the wires and cables organized