The Cisco Meraki MS brings the benefits of the cloud to networks of all sizes: simplified management, reduced complexity, network wide visibility and control, with lower operational cost for campus and branch deployments. Cisco Meraki access switching is available in both Layer 2 and powerful Layer 3 models. Mission-critical features - like deep, Layer 7 application visibility, network topology, virtual stacking, QoS for business critical applications, 802.1X access control, and more - are present in all models.
The MS350 is the flagship Meraki layer 3 stackable access switch, with high-speed connectivity including multigigabit, high availability, PoE+ and UPoE, optional redundant power supplies and fans. MS350 switches physically stack up to 8 units, with 160Gbps of stack bandwidth.
The MS220 family provides layer 2 access switching and is ideal for deploying to branch locations. This family also supports an optional, rack-mountable remote PSU
A FRESH APPROACH
Meraki switches are built from the ground up to be easy to manage without compromising any of the power and flexibility traditionally found in enterprise- class switches.
Cisco Meraki switches are managed through an elegant, intuitive cloud interface, rather than a cryptic command line. To bring up a Meraki switch, just plug it in; there's no need for complicated configuration files, or even direct physical access to the switch.
Meraki's centralized management gives administrators deep visibility into the network and how it's used. See which switches are near capacity across hundreds of sites. Find all configuration changes made by a certain person with instant search.
- Features 24 networking ports to establish large network
- Cascade to other network devices through the uplink port to expand your local area network
- Stack port provides an easy and hassle-free way to extend your office network
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet server connectivity while providing high-performance uplinks
- Can work as layer 3 routing for scalable network design
- Management capability provides control over setup and configuration of your network
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- Rack mounting enables you to organize wires & secure cables for professional installation