Refrigeration is a critical process to prevent spoilage and ensure compliance along the entire cold chain. Issues with refrigeration equipment can lead to wasted inventory, spread of food-borne illness, and costly downtime.
IoT sensors provide insight into environmental conditions where visibility is traditionally lacking. The Cisco Meraki MT11, part of the Meraki MT sensor portfolio, provides real-time temperature data of refrigeration assets to protect business-critical equipment and sensitive inventory.
Powerful Meraki platform.
The Meraki MT11 reduces the complexity of traditional
sensors by eliminating the need for dedicated gateways or management software. MT sensors automatically connect to Meraki MR access points and MV smart cameras as gateways, speeding up deployment time. MT sensors are fully cloud-managed and powered by the Meraki platform, providing single pane of glass visibility with all networked devices. Real-time visibility and configurable alerts keep you up-to-date wherever you are.
Once installed, MT11 will monitor conditions inside your refrigeration assets. If the compressor on your freezer fails, affecting the temperature of perishable goods inside, MT is watching. Customized alerts empower businesses to take action the moment an issue occurs to prevent costly downtime, inventory loss, or regulatory issues.
- Simple deployment enables rapid scalability across many sites
- Automatic connectivity to MR/MV devices in the same network
- Cloud-based management eliminates the need foron-premises servers
- Single pane of glass visibility with all Meraki products empowers lean teams
- Real-time data and customizable alerts via email, SMS, push notification, or webhook
- Multiple temperature probe choices for flexible monitoring
- Modern mobile app for on-the-go monitoringand troubleshooting
- Wireless connectivity using Bluetooth Low Energy
- Trust Anchor module (TAm) securely authenticates the device and encrypts all data
- Five-year battery life with two (2) user-replaceable AA batteries
- Optional AC-to-USB-C power adapter
- Vast partner ecosystem building customapplications with APIs and telemetry data